Fixing Buffalo NAS Torrent Issue
If you are facing an issue with downloading torrents with Buffalo NAS , this simple solution / fix might solve your problem.
Follow this step by step guide to get bit torrent in Buffalo NAS working again.
- Right click on the torrent(s) that’s not starting to download.
- Click on properties, pay attention to trackers section.
3. Change tracker URL from https: to http (if it is https) or http to https (if it is http).
4. Press ok and it should immediately start downloading.
5. If not reboot your Buffalo NAS Linkstation.
More how to guides